This mortgage calculator can be used to figure out monthly payments of a home mortgage loan, based on the home's sale price, the term of the loan desired, buyer's down payment percentage, and the loan's interest rate.
The information provided by these calculators is for illustrative purposes only and accuracy is not guaranteed. The default figures shown are hypothetical and may not be applicable to your individual situation. Be sure to consult a financial professional prior to relying on the results.
Ubertor.com does not guarantee any of the information obtained by this calculator.
132 Smithwood Drive, Toronto, ON, Canada
Welcome to this stunning custom home where refined luxury meets modern convenience. Surrounded by mature trees and across from Smithwood Park, this stately residence is situated in West Toronto’s family friendly Eatonville neighbourhood. Offering over 5000 square feet of luxurious living space, four bedrooms, two laundry rooms, five bathrooms and a fully finished lower level, the property is both spacious and well designed to suit the discriminating buyer. The home is thoughtfully finished with expert attention to style and detail throughout.
Step through the solid mahogany front door into the open concept foyer with porcelain tile, 10 foot ceilings, moulding detail, finished on site hardwood floors, and a bright open concept design ideal for entertaining. The living rooms is a relaxed and refined space with large picture window and gas fireplace. The open concept dining room offers plenty of space for entertaining guests and is formally appointed with wainscoting, ceiling trim detail and delicate chandelier. The family room is a grand open concept space designed for everyday living with built-in entertainment console, mill work panelled walls, built-in speakers, large bright windows overlooking the backyard, hardwood floors and polished with crown moulding and pot lighting. The gourmet kitchen is a chef’s delight. A symphony of white and grey cabinetry is paired with the cool elegance of granite counters and a glass backsplash. The space further features top of the line appliances including a Wolf 6 burner gas range, Thermador fridge, wine chiller, Bosch double oven, double dishwasher, pot filler and double sinks. Complimenting the gourmet kitchen is a separate butler’s server and walk-in pantry. Designed for utility as well as aesthetics, the spacious mudroom offers millwork detail, built-in shelving and access to the double high two car garage.
Ascend the custom wood staircase to the second floor with nine foot ceilings and four spacious bedrooms, three bathrooms, and laundry room. The master retreat is a gorgeous space reminiscent of a luxury hotel with cornice moulding ceiling detail, hardwood floors, walk-in closet with built-in shelving and a 5 piece ensuite featuring heated floors, soaker tub, vanity, double sinks, glass shower with Riobel fixtures and polished high-end finishes. The shared five piece bathroom is uniquely as luxurious as the maser ensuite with another soaker tub, double sinks, glass shower and stunning finishes. Each bedroom is well appointed with hardwood floors, crown moulding, walk-in closet and another 5 piece ensuite for the fourth bedroom.
The fully finished lower level is the perfect family retreat with gas fireplace, built-in entertainment console, built-in speakers, above grade windows, and fifth bedroom plus three piece bathroom to accommodate a nanny, in-law, or guest suite.
Professionally landscaped with fenced yard, deck with storage, interlock patio and gardens, the backyard offers ample space in a natural setting for outdoor dining, entertaining and everyday family enjoyment. This beautiful property is walking distance to parks & highly-rated schools, a 15 minute drive to Lake Ontario, and a 20 minute drive to Downtown Toronto. Welcome home!
Additional Feature Highlights
- Built in speakers
- Wood mill work including wainscoting, decorative panelling & crown moulding
- Built-in entertainment console with granite detail in Family Room
- Built-in entertainment console in basement
- LED pot lighting
- Napoleon gas fireplaces
- Genius smart home system on main level
- Thermador fridge
- WOLF 6 burner gas range
- Bosh double oven & built in microwave
- Bosh double dishwashers
- Cavavin built-in wine fridge
- Ferrin and Rowe pot filler + Blanco taps
- Custom kitchen with soft-close drawers & granite counters
- Glass tile backsplash
- Double door walk out to deck
- Butler + walk in pantry
- Mudroom with built in shelving and garage access
- Professional landscaping with custom deck, interlock patio, and fencing
- Insulated cedar garage door and double height garage with epoxy floor
- Extra thick 3.5" stair tread oak with wrought iron spindles
- 5" oak hardwood floors finished on site with built in vents
- Front door 3" solid mahogany
- Solid core doors throughout
- Kocom Securiy system with exterior camera and front intercom doorbell
- Master bath heated floor, vanity, double sink, Oceania soaker tub , Riobel shower system & freestanding tub faucet
- LG front load washer and dryer
- Second laundry room in basement
- 360sqft storage room in basement
- Mississauga Real Estate
- (905) 855-2200
- (905) 855-2201
- Re/Max Realty Enterprises Inc
- 1697 Lakeshore Road West
- Mississauga, ON