#1356 Woodeden Drive, Mississauga, ONMLS®#: W3961350
- Property Value$2,199,880
- Property Address#1356 Woodeden Drive, Mississauga, ON, L5H 2T9, Canada
- ParkingAttached 2 Car Garage + 6 parking spaces
- Taxes$8,211.31 (2017)
- Lot Frontage90 ft
- Lot Depth160 ft
- Bathrooms2 full
#1356 Woodeden Drive, Mississauga, ON, L5H 2T9, Canada
Located In The 'Heart Of Prestigious Lorne Park', This Sprawling Bungalow Is An Entertainers Dream Both Indoors & Out, Offering Over 3500Sqft Of Finished Richness & Comfort With Attention To Detail Throughout. Family And Friends Are The Embodiment Of This Beautiful Home. Nestled On A Picturesque 90Ft X 160Ft Treed Lot Which Features Tranquil Lush Landscaped Gardens, Private Pond With Waterfall & Gazebo. Lorne Park Schools. This Property Is Not To Be Missed!
Upgrades Throughout Including Exotic Hardwood Floors, Granite Counters, California Shutters, Custom Cabinetry, Double French Doors With Leaded Glass Side Panels, Cornice Mouldings, B/I Appliances Incl. Second Oven, Above Grade windows in most of lower level, & Security Alarm System.
• Stone and Stucco Renovated Bungalow
• Private Drive with parking for 6 cars with a 2 car attached garage
• Dining and Living Room features exotic hardwood flooring, cornice mouldings, and share a double sided wood burning fireplace
• Living Room features a walkout to patio and rear yard double French doors highlighted by the ornate leaded glass side panels
• Gourmet kitchen made for entertaining: fully renovated, bright, airy, and full of sunlight through large windows. Features include granite countertops, custom cabinets by Thomasville Cabinetry, Frigidaire Professional Series range with gas burners and side by side refridgerator, GE dishwasher, centre island with second Frigidaire oven and sink and built in wine cellar, ceramic backsplash, contemporary halogen lighting, ample cabinetry, built in desk area, Terrazzo flooring, leaded pocket door between kitchen and living room.
• Spacious Master Bedroom offers a Vaulted ceiling, Gas fireplace, California shutters, Hardwood Floors, Double closet with built in cabinets, and overlooking front gardens
• Second bedroom includes hardwood floors, California shutters, and overlooking the backyard
• Third bedroom features hardwood floors, double closet, and California shutters
• Main bathroom offers a glass block shower, whirlpool tub, and custom vanity
• Staircase to lower level wood railing with wrought iron pickets
• Lower level Family Room is an wonderful area for entertaining. Very spacious with oak plank wood flooring, floor to ceiling ledge stone highlighted gas fireplace and walk up to rear patio and gardens
• Hobby Room/Workshop with oak plank hardwood floor and halogen lighting
• Backyard – Lush and Tranquil, multi level patios, different areas for relaxing and entertaining, Soaring trees, professionally landscaped, waterfall into pond, gazebo, gas line for barbecue, fully fenced, storage shed, flagstone walkway at side of home.
Show this beautiful home to your Most Discriminating Buyer, Shows A+! Move Right In!
Welcome to the Lorne park area of South Mississauga. Lorne Park is Mississauga’s ultimate neighbourhood. A lovely place where you will always find the residents taking a stroll while walking their dogs on its gorgeous tree-lined streets that boast a mix of luxury multi million dollar custom builds, beautifully renovated residences, and lovely original homes. Pride of ownership is reflected throughout the Lorne Park area. It carries with it a very prestigious yet down-to-earth balance. You don’t feel out of place, but rather want to immediately join this fantastic neighbourhood. Only minutes from picturesque Port Credit—Mississauga’s “Village on the Lake.” “Always On, Always Electric!” Port Credit is one of Mississauga’s top cultural, entertainment and culinary Districts, boasting world-class restaurants and award-winning festivals and events. Close to Jack Darling Memorial Park, a beautiful setting on the shore of Lake Ontario offering an amazing dog park, waterfront picnic ares, splash pad, and right next to Rattray Marsh Conservation area. Lorne Park School District. 40 minutes to downtown Toronto.
Listing Provided By
Len Howell & Stephanie Howell Re/Max Realty Enterprises
- Mississauga Real Estate
- Phone: (905) 855-2200
- Office Phone: 9058552200
- Fax: (905) 855-2201
- Email: email@example.com
- Len Howell and Stephanie Howell
- Re/Max Realty Enterprises Inc
- 1697 Lakeshore Road West, ON